State of Ohio Government
- The White House
- United States Senators for Ohio
- United States House of Representatives for Ohio
- Find your U.S. Representative
- Ohio Senate
- Find your Ohio Senator
- Printable Ohio Senate List
- Ohio House of Representatives
- Find your Ohio Representative
- Printable Ohio Representative List
- Ohio General Assembly
- Ohio Joint Legislative Ethics Committee
- Ohio Legislation and Documents
- Ohio Governor
- Ohio Lt. Governor
- Ohio Auditor
- Ohio Attorney General
- Ohio Secretary of State
- Ohio Treasurer
- Ohio Counties
- Ohio Municipalities
- Ohio Supreme Court & The Ohio Judicial System
- Ohio Structure of the Judicial System
- Ohio Trial Courts
- Ohio District Courts of Appeal
Product & Service Directory
- Christian Blue Pages – The mission of the Christian Blue Pages is to effectively connect consumers with Christian product and service providers who strive to operate their businesses and organizations according to Biblical principles.
- Bsecure: Online Family Protection – Today is the day to protect your family and loved ones with the best online protection. Bsecure is best because we address the latest threats with patented, cloud based technology and because we are parents ourselves who feel the responsibility of protecting your family as we do our own.
Ohio Pro-Family Organizations
- Life Call – Through God’s Grace, we save babies lives and shelter their young mothers while providing education and ongoing compassionate support services. We further educate young people to make healthy life choices. We also shelter women who are homeless, sick and elderly and we help them to restore their dignity. Click here to go to Directory of Shelters for Pregnant Women seeking an abortion alternative. Click here to find a local Crisis Pregnancy Center (CPC).
- Life Issues – Assuring, through education, equal protection under the law for all living humans from the beginning of their biological life at fertilization until natural death.
- LifeWorks Ohio – Choose Life! pro-life educational program, grades 6 – 8, Christian and parochial schools in Cuyahoga, Lorain, Lake, Medina, Summit, Ashland, Wayne, and Geauga counties. Youth groups, high schools, PSR classes, and pregnancy center programs upon request.
- Heartbeat International – is the first network of pro-life pregnancy resource centers in the U.S. and the most expansive in the world. Since 1971, Heartbeat has supported, strengthened and started nearly 1,100 pregnancy centers in 42 countries to provide alternatives to abortion.
- RTL of Greater Cincinnati – mission is to end abortion and prevent euthanasia in Greater Cincinnati.
- Community Pregnancy Center – Free Pregnancy Tests, Peer Counseling, Referrals, Men’s Program, Mom2Be Program, Positive Life Choices, Care Closet Clothing and Baby Items…
- Pregnancy Decision Health Centers – empower individuals to make healthy life choices consistent with the intrinsic value of every human life.
- Pregnancy Center East (Cincinnati) – There are no easy ways to become “un-pregnant.” We recognize that an untimely pregnancy can be extremely frightening and that you may be looking for a quick and seemingly easy solution to this situation. No matter what decision you make there are real and lasting consequences. We will give you accurate information about your options so you can make an informed choice. We will support you during your crisis and after. You never have to be alone. All services are free and confidential.
- 4abstinence – is dedicated to helping youth realize their potential by establishing and maintaining healthy relationship now and healthy marriages in the future.
- Family Comes First – a statewide non-profit coalition, facilitates the unprecedented integration of Responsible Fatherhood, Healthy Parental Relationships, and Informed Waiting(abstinence & relationships) through promoting effective educationand program delivery among the state’s network of service providerswithin the State of Ohio.
- Operation Keepsake – challenge young people to develop healthy relationships, strong character, and sexual restraint so that they may build and sustain committed marriages and strong families in the future.
- Jobs Plus – Jobs Plus was founded to break cycles of poverty and unhealthy dependencies for individuals in low-income communities by providing job opportunities and network of support and accountability leading to healthier lifestyles.
- The Daughter Project – is a non-profit organization based in Ohio with a mission to build recovery homes – trafficking shelters for sex trafficking survivors. Please explore our website and visit our TDP blog to learn more about us, then prayerfully consider joining our TDP family.
- Citizens for Community Values – CCV is a grassroots organization of citizens who are concerned for the well-being of the community, the strength of its families, and the future of its children. We strive to be a leader in the restoration of those Judeo-Christian moral values upon which this country was founded in hopes of leaving a lasting legacy of citizens endeavoring to foster and maintain healthy, wholesome, safe, and happy communities.
- Back2Back Ministries – connect willing workers to open hearts through our international and local ministry opportunities. We serve internationally by caring and providing for orphan children and needy people in Monterrey, Mexico, Jos, Nigeria, and Hyderabad, India. We serve locally through Impact Groups – which partner with local churches to equip students to be capable and effective leaders serving their campuses, communities, and the world.
- Central Ohio Youth for Christ – As part of the body of Christ, our vision is to see every young person, in every people group, in every nation, have the opportunity to make an informed decision to be a follower of Jesus Christ and become part of a local church.
- Christian Home Educators of Ohio – acknowledges that the Lord Jesus Christ must be central and supreme in the rearing of our children, and that Biblical education is an inseparable part of the Christian faith. CHEO seeks to preserve the God-given, constitutional right to home educate, and to support and encourage families in fulfilling this Biblical responsibility.
- Young Life – Introducing adolescents to Jesus Christ and helping them grow in their faith. Click here to find a Young Life club in Ohio. Click here to find a Young Life club in your area
- Bridge of Hope – Bridge of Hope is an Exodus Member Ministry based in Columbus, OH. We are a faith-based ministry bridging the gap between people with unwanted same-sex attractions & homosexual behavior and the unfailing love of Jesus to transform their lives.
- City Gospel Mission – The Mission provides a caring, supportive environment where homeless and hurting men and women are treated with respect and encouraged toaccept responsibility for rebuilding their lives in an atmosphere of love and acceptance.
- Life Way Counseling Centers – We are a dynamic Christian community of health professionals inviting others to explore and develop the wisdom, insight and changes needed to live a spiritually, physically and emotionally renewed life.
- Oasis House Ministry – Through the power of Jesus Christ our mission is to bring healing, restoration, and empowerment to women who have been injured by the sex industry.
- Pure Life Ministries – exists to serve Christian individuals and organizations dealing with sexual sin throughout the world by providing biblically based counseling, teaching materials and a public speaking ministry with the goal of leading Christians to victory over sexual sin and into a deeper life in God.
- Shoulder to Shoulder Ministries (A Safe Place for Men) - a group of Christian men that understand the impact that sexual addiction and pornography can have in today’s American family. Through supportive prayer and wise counsel,men coming to Shoulder To Shoulder Ministries find it a safe place because they are talking to other men who have had similar experiences.
- Teen Challenge Cincinnati – focuses on drug and alcohol rehabilitation for young men ages 18 to 35 by means of a 9 to 12 month, highly disciplined and morally centered, residency program. Click here to find a Teen Challenge in your area.