Do you want to help with the coronavirus crisis, but aren’t sure how you can and still comply with all of the orders?
Check out this flyer to help you help! It is a quick and easy way of connecting with and helping your neighbors, all while maintaining appropriate social distancing.
What You Can Do
Jesus says to love your neighbor, and who better to love than your actual neighbor?
- Make sure you check your temperature, wash your hands, and that you don’t feel ill.
- Print and fill out the flyer. Please wash surfaces and hands before filling out the flyer.
- Deliver these to your neighbors. It is illegal to put anything in a mailbox if it hasn’t been mailed, but door handles, etc., are fine. Just ensure visible placement.
- If you are hand-delivering these, after you knock or ring the doorbell, make sure you take a couple of steps back to maintain the appropriate social distance. It’s a good idea to sanitize your hands between homes to limit the possibility of spreading germs.
- Follow up! If your neighbor contacts you, be consistent in responding. If you get sick or are unable, pass the needs on.