2020 National Day of Prayer
Thank you for being willing to participate in the 2020 National Day of Prayer! This year, due to COVID-19 crisis, Carla Varga, the Ohio state director of the National Day of Prayer, and Citizens for Community Values are partnering together to host the statewide event online.
As one of our public prayer participants, these instructions will help you film your portion of the program with your smart phone so we can include it in the broadcast. If you have access to higher quality recording equipment, that will also work for this project.
You will be provided with specific instructions on the topic of your prayer.
ALL VIDEOS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY FRIDAY, MAY 1 AT 5 P.M.
- Ensure you are filming in “Landscape Mode.” This means your phone is horizontal, not vertical.
*NOTE: Please excuse the shaggy haircut. CCV President Aaron Baer has not been able to see his barber since the Stay-at-Home Order began…
- Use the front facing camera, not the selfie camera. The selfie camera is not as high quality.
- Ensure you are in a quiet environment, with no background noise. Do not film outside, or with a barking dog nearby.
- Do not have a window or bright light behind you. Your face will disappear!
- Keep an eye on people or pets walking in the background. That can be very distracting to the viewers!
- Upload your video below.
- Please introduce yourself, your ministry, and what city you are filming from.
- Unless otherwise instructed, videos should be less than 3 minutes.
- Unless otherwise instructed, the bulk of the video should be scripture reading or prayer. Please keep other comments to a minimum – the focus of the Day is communing with the Lord!
- Be sure to speak slowly and clearly.
- Ensure there is no background noise. Please do not have worship music or any other music playing in the background of your video.
Upload Your Video!