We believe in an all-powerful, all-knowing God and His perfect Word for us, the Bible. Through education, communication, partnerships and direct action, we reach citizens, churches and policy makers to protect and spread Judeo-Christian values which, by honoring God, benefit and guide our civic life.
We endeavor to create an Ohio where God’s blessings of life, family, and religious freedom are treasured, respected, and protected.
Core Issues for a Thriving Ohio
- Religious Freedom: Ensuring Ohioans are free to live and work according to their faith.
- Human Dignity: Ensuring government stands against movements that rob Ohioans of their basic human dignity like human trafficking, drug use, and pornography.
- Free Speech: Ensuring Ohioans are free to express themselves and their views at home, online, at work, at church, and on campus.
- Government Transparency and Accountability: Ensuring a government of the people, by the people and for the people is accountable to the people.
- Right to Life: Ensuring life is protected from its very beginning to its natural end.
- Strong Families: Ensuring government policy promotes strong families and strong marriages between one man and one woman.
- Educational Freedom: Ensuring parents are able to choose the best educational option for their children.
We believe that each person has inherent value. Therefore, we believe the way we talk, write, and think about other people should reflect their intrinsic worth and value, regardless of philosophical, religious, or ideological disagreements.
We believe we live in the greatest nation on earth. While we will fight vigorously for the things we hold dear, we will conduct ourselves in a way that reflects the gratitude we hold for the unmerited favor we enjoy as Americans.
We believe that excellence is crucial to effectiveness. We believe our conduct, our speech, and any work product should be professional and are committed to ensuring that everything we do meets the highest standards of professionalism.
Personal, emotional issues should be dealt with in a considerate and thoughtful way. We do not believe anyone is obligated to agree with us. Therefore, as we endeavor to persuade others of the rightness of our cause, we are committed to focus our discussion on ideas, not people.