The Church Ambassador Network is a non-partisan coalition of Ohio churches influencing culture, impacting communities, and connecting with government officials.
This statewide network of pastors is committed to:
- God’s timeless word.
- Loving our neighbors.
- Praying for and cultivating meaningful relationships with elected officials across party lines.
- Living our faith out in our communities.
The Ohio Capitol Project
The Ohio Capitol Project brings God’s light to the Ohio Statehouse by connecting pastors to their lawmakers for prayer and relationship building. The Capitol Project is about breaking down party lines and divisions. That’s why pastors meet with elected officials from both parties, and why this isn’t a “lobbying” event.
In this half-day experience at the Statehouse, pastors will:
- Take an exclusive tour of the Statehouse focused on the unique Christian heritage of Ohio.
- Have a private meeting with their lawmakers, to build a relationship based on trust and to pray for our leaders
- Learn about the issues being debated at the Statehouse today, and the challenges facing the Buckeye State
If you’re interested in participating in the Ohio Capitol Project, please complete the form below, and we will be in contact with you!