Are you looking for more meaning in your day-to-day life? Do you want to make a difference in the world? Do you want to be able to bring your faith to work?
Everyone at CCV shares our Christian faith and Core Values, and plays a key role in driving our mission forward.
As a Christian ministry, CCV has a Statement of Faith that is a the foundation of all our work. All employees must believe, adhere, and hold to this Statement along with our commitment to our Core Issues for a Thriving Ohio.
Are you ready to join the team knit together by God for such a time as this?
Statement of Faith
As an organization whose mission and purpose is guided by biblical teaching and Judea-Christian values, CCV holds the Bible to be the inspired and infallible Word of God that speaks with final authority concerning truth, morality, and the proper conduct of mankind. Accordingly, for all purposes in its governance and official activities, CCV affirms and holds to the following biblical principles and doctrines:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God;
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit;
- We believe in the deity and humanity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in
His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection; in His ascension to
the right hand of the Father, in His present rule as Head of the Church and in His personal return in
power and glory;
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live
a godly life;
- We believe that all those who die in God’s grace through faith are assured eternal salvation; those who
die in a state of sin and unbelief suffer the punishment of hell;
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, with equality across racial,
gender, and class differences;
- We believe God immutably creates each person as male or female. These two distinct, complementary
genders together reflect the image and nature of God, and rejecting one’s biological sex rejects the
created image of God;
- We believe God designed marriage as a unique conjugal relationship joining one man and one woman
in a single, exclusive, life-long union. God intends sexual intimacy to only occur between a man and a
woman joined in marriage;
- We believe all forms of sexual immorality are sinful and offensive to God;
- We believe God endows all human life with inherent dignity at every stage of development and it must
be respected and protected from conception to natural death. Thus, the unjustified, intentional taking of
human life before or after birth is sinful and offensive to God;
This Statement of Faith does not exhaust the extent of CCV’s scriptural and doctrinal beliefs, nor their application to matters of conduct and policy.
Core Issues for a Thriving Ohio
- Religious Freedom: Ensuring Ohioans are free to live and work according to their faith.
- Human Dignity: Ensuring government stands against movements that rob Ohioans of their basic human dignity like human trafficking, drug use, and pornography.
- Free Speech: Ensuring Ohioans are free to express themselves and their views at home, online, at work, at church, and on campus.
- Government Transparency and Accountability: Ensuring a government of the people, by the people and for the people is accountable to the people.
- Right to Life: Ensuring life is protected from its very beginning to its natural end.
- Strong Families: Ensuring government policy promotes strong families and strong marriages between one man and one woman.
- Educational Freedom: Ensuring parents are able to choose the best educational option for their children.