Church Ambassador Network Coordinator
The Church Ambassador Network (CAN) Coordinator works in collaboration with the Church Relations Director to establish and cultivate relationships with church leaders across Ohio. Highly organized and relational, the CAN Coordinator must be able to manage multiple responsibilities ranging from database management, to event planning, to researching opportunities for Citizens for Community Values (CCV) to connect with church leaders, and more.
Reports to: Church Relations Director
Hours: Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Compensation: Full-time, Salaried/Exempt
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Benefits: PTO (Paid Time Off), Worker’s Compensation, 9 Holidays; Health Insurance and Retirement Plan available
- In support of the Church Relations Director, maintain and build statewide relationships with pastors and other ministry leaders.
- Ensure the CCV database is up-to-date with the latest contact information for churches and pastors/ministry leaders.
- Plan events for CCV to connect and serve church/ministry leaders.
- Develop email communications on the work of the Church Ambassador Network.
- Coordinate the Church Relations Director’s schedule to ensure continual recruiting of leaders into the Network.
- Retrieve, open, and sort incoming mail.
- Record donations and other information into CCV’s database.
- Prepare bank deposits and deliver to local bank.
- Print and mail “Thank You” letters to donors.
- Compile financial and donor reports as requested for CCV President and Bookkeeper.
- Assist with organizational events.
- Answer phones and assist with other office tasks as needed.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience working in an office environment preferred; experience in a nonprofit environment a plus.
- Strong computer skills including:
- Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint.
- Proven electronic data entry skills.
- Ability to manage data files, and perform electronic data research.
- Attentive to detail and well-organized.
- Ability to operate on a schedule, and prioritize and meet deadlines—without immediate or constant supervision—while remaining flexible with ever-changing priorities.
- Willing and able to travel and work overtime for events and meetings from time to time.
- Ability to type 55 words per minute (wpm), 65 wpm preferred.
Character and Spiritual
- Mature Christian, currently attending or pursuing attendance in a local church.
- Agreement with and adherence to CCV’s Statement of Faith and Code of Conduct.
- Demonstrated commitment to CCV’s mission and position on Core Issues.
- Ability to work discreetly with confidential information.
- Trustworthy and responsible.
- Tactful and diplomatic, with a focus on building consensus rather than emphasizing differences.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, with a focus on client/constituent relationships.
- Exhibit strong leadership qualities.
- Outgoing, friendly personality.