Job Description - Multimedia Coordinator
Citizens for Community Values Multimedia Coordinator supports the mission of the organization by producing content to support the various projects of the organization. In conjunction with Department Directors, the Multimedia Coordinator ensures CCV consistently conveys a compelling and clear message to key audiences across Ohio.
Reports to: Operations Director
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 4:00 pm, Full-Time, Salary
Compensation: Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Benefits: PTO (Paid Time Off), Worker’s Compensation, 9 Holidays, Health Insurance, Retirement Plan available
- Design CCV branded materials with Photoshop, InDesign, or other design software.
- Produce video and podcast content to convey CCV’s mission and message.
- In cooperation with the CCV team and outside consultants, develop communications strategies for CCV run networks (Ohio Christian Education Network, Christian Employers Alliance of Ohio, Church Ambassador Network).
- Draft, edit, and publish CCV email communications.
- Maintain the CCV website, ccv.org.
- Produce daily content for CCV’s social media pages on Facebook and Twitter.
- Develop innovative strategies for communicating CCV’s mission and reaching new audiences.
- Promote key events through email, print, media, and other channels.
- Grow CCV’s database of subscribers and supporters.
- Answer phones and assist with other office tasks as needed.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- Strong graphic design, video production, and audio production skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills, able to operate on a schedule, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects simultaneously with excellence.
- Able to achieve deadline goals without immediate or constant supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication; ability to communicate effectively, thoroughly, and accurately.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of the latest Content Management Systems on platforms such as WordPress preferred but not required.
- Professional demeanor with a Client/Constituent relationships focus.
- Agreement with CCV’s Mission to create an Ohio where the values of life, family, and religious freedom are treasured, respected, and protected.
- Ability to work discreetly with confidential information.
- Trustworthy and responsible.
- Tactful and diplomatic, building consensus rather than emphasizing differences.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism.